In a healthcare environment where the practice of medicine has increasingly become a business, QSI offers invaluable solutions that relieve the burden of standard office tasks and allow the doctor to focus once again on the patient.
Through the innovative use of technology and proprietary methodologies, NextGen RCM Services helps practices maximize their revenue cycle results, while minimizing their need to focus on the tedious daily functions of billing and collecting.
NextGen RCM Services offers the following integrated suite of solutions:
- Billing and Collections
- Electronic Claims Submission
- Electronic Remittance & Payment Posting
- Accounts Receivable Follow-up
- Customer Service
- Account Management
Why NextGen RCM?
With medical practices' bottom lines rapidly eroding, there is an acute need for outside business expertise. NextGen RCM Services will help:
- Analyze current revenue cycle to determine issues that may be hindering cash flow and growth
- Customize and adapt our services to meet unique practice requirements
- Create workflow processes to streamline operations and reduce your expenses
- Align business office requirements with clinical activities
- Identify specific examples of missed revenue, and educate staff
- Jointly establish goals and metrics, and regularly provide detailed performance reports
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Services
From printing and stuffing patient statements to endless data entry, administrative tasks can put a strain on already limited resources and take a toll on profits. Our EDI team handles such administrative tasks as:
- Automated Patient Statements (Paperless)
- Patient Reminders
- Patient Eligibility Verification
- Patient Payment Processing
- Claims Processing
One practice. One integrated solution.
24/7/365 days OUR PROMISE
Our award winning service is always there for you.
Understanding Health Reform
QSI solutions help providers manage health reform, keeping practices ahead of regulatory changes, value-based reimbursement, interoperability, coordinated care, and population health management.
From design to distribution, EDI automates the entire patient statement process and is customizable with your own logos and messaging.